[IP] Re:Pacemakers Vs. Pumps

There should be no problem using both the pacemaker and the pump.  According to my MiniMed rep they have no reports of EMI conflicts.  This is with my soon to be attached 508 MiniMed.
My only problem is I now have to have my favourite sweat shirt changed.  My cardiologist gave it to me after the implant of the pacemaker.  It read SEXGODDESS.  Not that I am one but because I was feeling so bad prior to having it done.  Now he suggests one that states Former Sexgoddess now BIONIC  WOMAN.