[IP] Old Meters

Does anyone know of any place to donate old meters to?  Or would anyone on
the list like to have one of my old meters?  Email me
privately if you want more info on what I have.  Right now I have
several machines just gathering dust in the closet, but I hate the
idea of just throwing them away if someone could use them.

John  (and the "pump with no name"......think Clint Eastwood here)