[IP] Re: FastTake meter

I just wanted to chime in and say that I had written an email to
LifeScan asking if they had a "trade in" policy to where I could
send in my OneTouch Profile for a FastTake.  They replied and are
sending me a FastTake free of charge.  I have not gotten it yet,
but just wanted people to know that it is possible if you contact
them.  Also, I did NOT have to send in my old meter.