[IP] case for fastake

Hi Bonnie,

Do you have any old meter cases? I use the one that came with the One
Touch Profile and simply put some velcro on the back of the meter (not
covering the battery compartment!) and velcro it to the case. Works
great! (though the case that came with one of my FastTakes is quite nice
because it's so small...)

As far as availability, one that was sent to me came from Canada (with a
warranty from Canada!). So they must be in high demand!