[IP] pacemaker & softener sheets

> I don't
> really know if I was effected by the equipment or I was just not feeling
> great...I moved very quickly to the other side of the park...lol .   So,
> me  understand this correctly if I keep a fabric softener sheet inside the
> case and no problem with the static?.
>  email @ redacted

I would think the equipment definitely affected you - those speakers give
off quite a volume. The speakers create magnetic fields and the static would
be like uncontrolled electricity. We knew of an instance where the speakers
had such a high decibel limit that they had to be turned on in stages to
avoid blowing out the storeroom windows. If that can happen, I suppose your
pacemaker could be affected.

I'm not guaranteeing the softener sheet works, but when I do that (MM's
advice. Bluda Sue has been happy and I don't get *shocked* touching her blue
motorcycle-helmet material skin.