Re: [IP] Re: pump names

In a message dated 8/29/00 9:03:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Okay, I tried to stay out of this thread but cant hold back any longer.
 why comes first so you can understand. >>
Dauna I agree I have waited till near the end (I Hope) of this thread. I have
coached hockey for 26 years so my pump is my hockey puck. I tell the players
no slapshots on this one. Roger C dx 12/12/47 pm 5/8/00 still towing my
hockey puck.