[IP] Study finds Pfizer’s Norvasc, others to be less effective in heart cases

Before my 'daughter' has a chance to rip this article apart I'm going to give
it my all (even though I posted it, because I feel it's in our best interest
to post things that are related and ALSO to post the opposition opinion)
((When I'm done I'll get off the soapbox and let you guys throw tomatoes
again, but please please I really like the little plum tomatoes which are just

The study looks at patients on these drugs but does NOT seperate WHY their
doctors CHOSE those drugs to put them on.  The question isn't weather a
certain class of drugs is better or worse in everyone: the real question is
what is the best drug for THIS patient and how would he do on other drugs.

OK.  I'm just curious who really funded this study.

Yerachmiel who has been on an ace inhibitor so long they didn't KNOW it helped
diabetics when he went on it.  (I went on it because Beta- Blockers made me
even more hypo unaware than I am which is very)