[IP] Tell Me About Fastake...I Like Those Names!

Hi Gang,

Tell me about this Fastake. I just purchased a FreeStyle (small pin
sized drop of blood from the forearm).

Also, I LOVED the names of our pumps! We could write a book. I'm leaning
toward two names (I'm a Disetronic girl so I guess I cal use both). 1.
"Pump Daddy" I know someone is named that on our thread here, but it
sounds cool  and 2. Geoff (short for Geoffrey, after my late Yorkie who
was always by my side.)

Have a wonderful day,