Re: [IP] Tape???

> OK....really silly question but....I lived in a pretty temperate
> environment up until about 3 months ago and then decided to move to
> Saint Louis which is hot and humid all the time...and now I have
> more infections and the tape I use for the softset falls off like
> paper after like a day....it's becoming very frustrating. Anyone
> found a solution to this. I use Tegaderm. The others make my skin
> itch.

make sure you are using a skin prep such as

Smith & Nephew IV prep
Smith & Nephew Skin prep
Bards Wipes

try using a spray or stick antiperspirant on the infusion site area
before prepping or

also try Cavilon Cream - makes things stick better
"Amerisource toll free 877-327-4677 will tell you what pharmacy in
your area will order the product for you. Or you can call Edge Park
Surgical 800-321-0591 or Briggs 800-247-2343 to order direct."