Re: [IP] Humalog vs. Regular Insulin and Pregnancy

> Greetings all.  Just found out I was pregnant and was talking with
> my Endo. about insulins.  She mentioned that she was a little
> worried about me using Humalog while pregnant.  Has anyone heard of
> this concern??  I would love to hear from all you "Moms" or "Moms to
> be" via personal mail if you have any advice.
There was one report, which has not be corroborated about problems
with Humalog & fetus development. It is fairly old and if there were
continuing problems, I would think by now there would be further
evidence (there is not to my knowledge) pointing a finger at Humalog.
There have been many successfull pregnancies with Humalog --
including all the ones of list members.

See the report at:

"Possible Adverse Fetal Effect of Insulin Lispro"