Re: [IP] Re: writing to Al Mann

    I wrote to the list and said how i had the problems and i got an email
back from a supervisor within 20 minutes asking me to call them on the toll
free number.  I did and they were very sorry about the problem and told me
they would be sending me a problem analysis and some extra supplies for my
    I then got a letter from Terry Gregg who is the president and Chief
Operating Officer for Mini Med.  He apologized and expained that that is not
the way he wants Mini Med to be and is very sorry and will get to the root of
the problem.
    They seemed very apologetic and have corrected the problem and were
letting the tech know that people hade called to complain.
dx'd 9/95 pumping with Chris since 8/98 (I have just carried the name over to
all my pumps because it is for my son that has pasted away)