[IP] Hive/mosquito bite update

Well, my on going battle with non healing mosquito
bites has snowballed into a far greater problem.  I
was sent to various doctors for: Mosquito bites,
allergies, dust mites, and scabies (yes,freaky).
Anyway, after taking every antihistamine known to man
and washing everything I've ever owned in boiling hot
water,  I discovered, to my absolute HORROR, that I
have 3 bed bugs!!!!! This is BAD!!! Right now, an
exterminator is "bombing" my apartment.  Anyway, I
haven't been staying in my apartment for days ( since
the dust mite diagnosis)  I am now convinced that the
red itchy welts all over my body are the result of an
allergic reaction to the original bites 4 weeks ago.
Great huh?  New ones turn up every single day.  The
weird part (aside from feeling like a dirty, filthy,
unwashed, vermin carrier) is that with all the stress
(crying), itching, and now severe lack of sleep (i
close my eyes and see bugs all over me), my BG's are
practically perfect!  I can't understand this at all!
Knock on wood, pumping couldn't be going smoother.
Well, I have been so worried about where to put the
pump this coming weekend(wearing a backless fitted
dress to a wedding) and now my concern is, how can I
cover up my ever increasing wounds?  I guess this
proves if there isn't a diabetes problem, there's
gotta be something else.

Do You Yahoo!?