From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2000 7:25 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Tape???

OK....really silly question but....I lived in a pretty temperate environment
up until about 3 months ago and then decided to move to Saint Louis which is
hot and humid all the time...and now I have more infections and the tape I
use for the softset falls off like paper after like a day....it's becoming
very frustrating. Anyone found a solution to this. I use Tegaderm. The
others make my skin itch. Thanks.
Reese.<<