[IP] test strips

Hi Everyone,  I have a question...any help would greatly be
appreciated, I just started on the pump on Fri., 8-25-00 ( Disetronic
H-Tron plus) I can't believe the freedom I have now.  I have been a
diabetic for over 21 yrs. (I'm 33) and was taking 4 shots a day.  I
still have a lot of fine   tuning to do, but what I'm having problems
with is the BG testing.  Right now it's about 8 to10 times a
day...mydoc. told me that it's illegal for my insurance comp. NOT
to pay /cover the blood strips?  I'm from PA.  Does anyone have
any imfo. on the details on the Bill that was passed?  Can't afford
to keep footing the bill on these strips...thanks for any HELP !!!