[IP] Tape???

OK....really silly question but....I lived in a pretty temperate environment up until about 3 months ago and then decided to move to Saint Louis which is hot and humid all the time...and now I have more infections and the tape I use for the softset falls off like paper after like a day....it's becoming very frustrating. Anyone found a solution to this. I use Tegaderm. The others make my skin itch. Thanks.

Did you get paid for this Email?
Would you like to be? To learn how go to: