[IP] Re-pump names and use of black case

Recently named my pump Oscar. Not "the weiner" or "the grouch", but Oscar
Madisson, like the odd couple. I love Walter Matthau movies. My pump is tough
(hasn't fizzled yet) and sloppy (always hanging out or down somewhere) like
Oscar M. and I have to be the compulsive Felix. Plus... I like the idea of
having a tough old dude on my side. I think I put up with a lot less nonsense
since pumping.

Beth H. & Oscar