[IP] Pump name

When I was 3 y/o I wanted a name for my dolly that no one had ever thought
of. I sat out on the curb with my chin in my chubby little hands and came
up with Bluda Sue. My first car - in '58 - a '53 dark blue Chevy Bel Air,
also named Bluda Sue. Well, I named my pump, Pumpkin. Then someone else had
a *blue* in their pump's name and since I have a blue MM 507C, it didn't
suffer any psychological damage or setback by being renamed - what else?
Bluda Sue.

Our first station wagon, a light blue Ford Fairlane, was named Blulu by our
dtr who had a rag doll named Lulu. That's waiting for pump #5. Then my
granddaughter named her dolly Cocede. So that's waiting for pump #6. YMMV