Re: [IP] Password change?

At 07:40 PM 08/28/00 email @ redacted wrote:
 >Can my password be changed, or do we all have to use "pumper" forever?  I'm
 >new to the site, and I do not see an option to change it.  I would like to
 >change to keep any non pumper who knows email address from getting in.

There is no way to change it since it's the same for everyone. Anyone
trying to get in would need to know the email address that you subscribed
with. As far as we know, this has not been a problem. If you have a
reasonable suspicion that someone is trying to break in, please notify us
at HELP@insulin-pumpers.org ASAP.