Re: [IP] OK..Let's hear those names of your pumps...

> What is your pumps name and why (don't forget the why part).

Two Disetronic pumps...& I'm a very color-oriented person.  (It's that whole
"visual learner" thing!)

Sylvie - (she's what they call clear...but I think it's more of a
silvery-grey color) I always loved the song "Sylvia's Mother"
Bleu - as in, both the color & my favorite salad dressing

Sammi (who, along w/Sylvie, goes back to school tomorrow - in SERIOUS denial