[IP] Re-pump names and use of black case

 I named my minimed 508 Blue Curley Blue, my meter is
Larry, and my poker is Moe.....together we are the 4

 When i went for training in June the trainer told me
that the pump was to be in the leather case whenever it
was hanging oustide the body...not in a pocket...because
the pump could be knocked off and an unknown amount of
insulin would be delivered.  Since i always wear my pump
in a pocket...Curley has not seen the inside of the
case...but all these horror stories have made me
reconsider the case issue.
                       Wendy, Larry the meter, moe the
poker and Curley Blue the MM508 pump.