[IP] Pump names

Hi,my name is
Barbara and I am in the process of getting ready to go on the pump.  My Endo
says it will take me about 4 months.  I am learning carb counting and how
much insulin to take for what amount of carbs I eat.  What a change in my
life this will be.  Have been a type 1 D for 41 years.  and am 66 years
young.  I will name it "My Buddy"  after my late husband, who was with me
every minute of the way.  I have enjoyed this group very much....Barb