Re: [IP] Fastake reliability?

This is definately possible. I have had this happen to and I use a FastTake and an AccuChek Complete.
My FT said I was at 339 and my Complete said I was 345 so I took the appropriate amount to get to
about 120. About an hour later I was 67 on both meters. Do you use Humalog? That is what I use. Not
sure why it sometimes takes a long time to come down and while other times it is really quick.

It is scary but I have learned to give about 80% of what I should and then test after 30 minutes to
make sure that I am not coming down too fast.

Brian