Re: [IP] School Regulations

Writing from my wife's account....

I grew up having diabetes and the simple fact of the matter is that school nurses are too general to be doing anything with Diabetes. My parents had several struggles with them over the years and finally they got used to walking in and saying to the school that the way it was going to be was this or the school would be sued. The only people who know what to do is the diabetic, their doctor, and the parents. I feel for you....hang in there.