[IP] Re:

I haven't heard of VAP.  I just came out of my assignment with Merck amazed
at how many people are walking around with high cholesterol and going
untreated.  The other big problem is to titrate patients to high enough doses
until they reach their goal.  So often someone is put on the starting dose,
and then doesn't go back to the doctor until a year later.  Yes, a reduction
has been made, but these patients are still walking time bombs.  (As people
have pointed out on this thread, once in a while there are side effects so
patients should be monitored.)