Re: [IP] Use the Case

I too liked the cool blue color of my minimed 507, and was not using the
case.  My pump has fallen to the floor several times, and (knock on wood)
never suffered any damages.  However, I am now using the case so that the
door doesn't open like it did for me this weekend, and so the syringe doesn't
fall out and inadvertently get pushed so I get an undetermined amount of
insulin.  It was a scary Saturday afternoon, when I thought on my moving day
I'd be taken to the hospital so that I could get an IV of glucose to
compensate for the excess insulin.  Fortunately, drinking two regular cokes
and eating a tube of insta-glucose (which is not delicious) brought me up
enough to avoid a hospital visit!!