[IP] Re: Writing to Alfred Mann

Kathie et al.
 I've emailed MM and there is another CEO to contact..
I forget his name, but email is email @ redacted his
secretary just emailed me and said to email my letter
directly to him. This reply below is from I assume Al.
Mann's secretary. My letter needs a few touch ups
before I send it, but I encourage everyone with
complaints to write. I'm fed up wtih physical pump
probs and the lousy customer service. Maybe if we
bombard them with complaints, they'll actually listen.
I'm leary about sending hte letter snail mail to the
addy below b/c I don't think the CEO's would directly
see it...at least through email, if the secretary
checks it I hope she'd give it to him..

Our mailing address is:	MiniMed Inc.	12744 San
Fernando Road	Sylmar, CA  91342
Georgia A. SmithExecutive Administrator
--- email @ redacted wrote:
> Amy
> I read your recent post regarding your problems with
> MM.  I also would like
> Alfred Manns address.
> I have posted many times regarding my disappointment
> with MM.  I am tired of
> being told to be grateful  MM that the pump exists
> for me.
> The pump exists for one reason. Mr. Mann charges
> $5000+ for the pump in order
> to make money for himself and the stockholders.
> That is OK with me and I now
> want my moneys worth also.
> email @ redacted

Do You Yahoo!?