Re: [IP] illness = Dx

They told me that it could have been 8 months prior to dx for my
4-year old son.  Clearly at least the last three months before dx
something noticable was going on but we didn't know what.  He is now
"honeymooning" meaning that he still has some beta cells and this
phase can last anywhere from a couple weeks to a couple years (or
even longer) from what I understand.  It has been over 2 months for
us.

Tim, father of Trent, 4, dx 6/19/00, pumping saline