[IP] CONVULSIONS AND MENTAL ILLNESS

To anyone who has any information on this problem. I've been on insulin
for 40 yrs. Had lots of lows and highs. In the middle of Sept. will be
going to a consulation about getting a pump. Last 0f Feb. had a very low
B.S.at the time that the ambulance got here it registered at 21 after my
husband tried to get me to drink some apple juice, which maybe i
consumed some of that. I kept going out with convulsions each time.they
ook me to the hosp. needed to see if i had any brain damage,(didn't
--thank God ) they kept me over night, ran lots of tests etc. Went home
2 days later had to go back with a nervious breakdown. Stayed n the hosp
for 6 days in the sike ward. does anyknow if this low blood sugar had
anything to do with this problem. never had convulsions or that low of a
blood S before.Was totally out of it for a few days.They put me on some
kind of convulsion medicine and a depression medication. every month i
still go to a dr, for an update on how i'm doing. i don't ever want that
to happen to me again.
                                  thanks, redia

SMILE-:) GOD LOVES YOU,SUMMER IS HERE ENJOY