To anyone who has any information on this problem. I've been on insulin
for 40 yrs. Had lots of lows and highs. In the middle of Sept. will be
going to a consulation about getting a pump. Last 0f Feb. had a very low
B.S.at the time that the ambulance got here it registered at 21 after my
husband tried to get me to drink some apple juice, which maybe i
consumed some of that. I kept going out with convulsions each time.they
ook me to the hosp. needed to see if i had any brain damage,(didn't
--thank God ) they kept me over night, ran lots of tests etc. Went home
2 days later had to go back with a nervious breakdown. Stayed n the hosp
for 6 days in the sike ward. does anyknow if this low blood sugar had
anything to do with this problem. never had convulsions or that low of a
blood S before.Was totally out of it for a few days.They put me on some
kind of convulsion medicine and a depression medication. every month i
still go to a dr, for an update on how i'm doing. i don't ever want that
to happen to me again.
                                  thanks, redia