RE: [IP] Use the Case

I must be the oddball again then. ;)  My MM508 has only seen the black
leather case 3 times since I started using it in Dec. 1999.  All three times
where when I was wearing a black outfit for work or funerals.  I have never
had a problem with it(Blue MM508) being out in the open. Well...it had a
run-in with a wall a few weeks ago and although the pump is still working
fine it took some of the paint from the wall with it. :)  I was wearing the
pump on my side nearer to my back side...brings new meaning to a "fender
bender". :)

-- Sherry