Re: [IP] Problems with MM pump AGAIN!

In a message dated 8/28/00 8:42:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

>      Needless to say i will be reporting this again.  I am soo tired of
> having
>  to send these back and forth.
>      Thank you all for letting me vent.  I would like any good and bad
> reports
>  on the other two pumps because it looks like i will be getting a different
>  one.
>  Thanks,

I have posted about the same problem you mentioned regarding MM pumps.  They
pride themselves with the assistance they give you once you call them with a
problem.  Understand, I am sick and tired of having the many, many problems
to begin with.  I am spending as much time straightening out things with them
as I am monitoring my D.

Most recently, they suggested that I send back the current batch of sil. inf.
sets I was using and they would replace them.  When They asked for the lot no
on the one I was using, it turned out that the lot number on the sil. package
itself did not match the lot number on the box it came in. They said they
would replace the few remaining in the box.  I call them back the same day to
tell they that the lot number problem was not only on the box I was using but
I had three other boxes just like that.  Today I received a few sil inf. sets
and a request to send the one I was having the problem with which was
attached to a rev full of 160units of insulin  and that any additional sets
would arrive shortly.  To be sure about that I called this morning and they
had no record of any additional supplies going out to me for exchange.  I had
to go through the whole thing again.  Box number is this, number on the sets
is this etc.  They are getting sloppy!