Re: [IP] School Regulations

I live in Florida.  I have created a web site that deals directly with children's rights in school. We have helped in rewritting school policies for the care and rights of diabetic children while in school for our county.  We have talked with and met with parents in other counties to help them get policies for their children in school.  We have also gotten responses from New Jersey and California.  I have been a member of this post for several years and have used much of the information from it at one time or another.  I know this not an advertising tool, but I think my web site might be be able to help some people with regards to school issues.  With the post editors permission, I'd like to give out that web site's address.  If it is a problem, please email me at email @ redacted, and I'll pass it on.