RE: [IP] OK..Let's hear those names of your pumps...

My first MM508 (before they recalled it, I never had a problem at all with
it), was Patience.

My current MM508 is Determination.

Reason:  It took a lot of Patience and Determination to get a doctor to put
me on the pump and for me to get one.  And that Patience and Determination
comes in handy now that I have one. :)  I still think of my pump as Patience

-- Sherry (whose pump now has an identity crisis)