Re: [IP] OK..Let's hear those names of your pumps...

I named mine Fluffy and Fluffy II becuase Fluffy was the cat that played
gaurdian over me when I was a baby and followed me around everywhere, just
like Fluffy the pump does.. Also, pumps are not soft and squishy and calling
it Fluffy made it seem less threatening and mechanical in the beginning. It
also freaks people out to see an attached-object called Fluffy, the name
just doesn't fit and people like it.