[IP] OK..Let's hear those names of your pumps...

As I have been reading the site...and loving it...missed it over the
weekend...I have noticed that many of us have names for our pumps. I'm
trying to come up with one, I just haven't found one I like yet...Just
Pumpy and that's kinda dumb (sorry if anyone has that name :-)!

What is your pumps name and why (don't forget the why part).