[IP] Problems with MM pump AGAIN!

I have just had the worst experience with a MM tech that i have ever had.  My
pump was alarming and then the screen would flash and turn off then come back
with the time.  After 5 times i called the tech, Steve, and he was okay at
first then he said to send it to them i replied"Again! This is my fourth one,
two have died while i was in the hospital with my kids"  He said "Well Amie
do you want it fixed jor not!"  I told him of course i want it fixed.  He
replied by telling me that i would have to send it in becausehe can't do
miracles over the phone.
    Needless to say i will be reporting this again.  I am soo tired of having
to send these back and forth.
    Thank you all for letting me vent.  I would like any good and bad reports
on the other two pumps because it looks like i will be getting a different
dx'd 9/95 pumping since8/98