Re: [IP] 4 NO DELIVERY alarms in one day

>Does anyone know what could be causing the alarm.  I am wearing umbros
>(baggy) so I know the tubing it not tucked too tight in my shorts.
>Also, I just got this pump in yesterday morning.  It is a loaner from
>Melissa and (Pumpy, who is trying to get the day off by not pumping)<<

Hi Melissa,

I would call MiniMed and tell them what's happening.  Sounds like it
could be a faulty pump.  We had the same thing happen when Noah first
started pumping.  Within the first 24 hours, his no delivery alarm
kept sounding.  I tried fixing the problem following their user's
guide with no success.  I gave up and called MiniMed.  We had another
pump next day...which worked fine.

Cindy, Noah dx at age 9, pumping since 7/99 and
Micah, age 10