[IP] Unique Assessories Pump-Pak

Would anyone be interested in purchasing a Pump-Pak by Unique
Assessories. It has pockets designed for a sof-serter, pump reservoirs,
skin prep pads, infusion sets, glucose tabs, regular syringes, 2 bottles
of insulin, 2 sets of pump batteries, a glucose meter and extra lancets.
The case will not keep insulin cool. I used this one once and found I
prefer my Mini-Med Pump-Pak (gifts). The Unique Assessories one sells
for $29.95 + $4.50 shipping and can be seen at www.uniaccs.com/pump

I will sell this one for $15.00 + $3.15 shipping - that's what I'm
estimating for shipping from the postal service web site and if it's
wrong I can adjust it. If interested email me privately at
email @ redacted  Donna