Re: [IP] Jen's very crappy day and traveling to Russia

In the film "Glory Enough for All" about the team of Banting and Best, the
average life with no insulin and a 400 calorie diet by Dr. Allen was at best
2 years.
The "honeymoon" phase did have a lot to do with this time frame and I have
heard of much less time in established IDDMs.
One 26 years old gentleman went off into the Angeles National Forest on
Friday afternoon....He was reported missing, had no meds with him and was
found -dead- early Monday morning.
This happened in May this year and was all over the news here.
To the earlier thread about dogs, his was with him at the base of the tree,
derfending his owner and whining.
Jenny S.