[IP] Re: Gastr and propulsid

> Gastroparesis, is simply put paralysis of the stomach.  Food goes in
and just
> sits there until it is either digested or vomited, usually vomited
back up.
> It can cause dehydration, with electrolyte imbalances.  It can make it
> to control blood sugars.
> I'm treated for it with reglan, compazine, lortab, and a drug called
> Ali

In addition, most dm'ers are familiar (or will be) with neuropathy.
Gastro is neuropathy in the stomach lining, at least the way my gastro
doc explained it.

I also want to thank those that responded to my original post.  It
appears that the one that looks the most promising for me, at this time,
is the domperidone.
Jack Granowski
email @ redacted
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. no use being a
damn fool about it.
 - W. C. Fields