[IP] Re: Gastr and propulsid

> Gastroparesis, is simply put paralysis of the stomach.  Food goes in
and just
> sits there until it is either digested or vomited, usually vomited
back up.
> It can cause dehydration, with electrolyte imbalances.  It can make it
hard
> to control blood sugars.
> I'm treated for it with reglan, compazine, lortab, and a drug called
zofran.
> Ali

In addition, most dm'ers are familiar (or will be) with neuropathy.
Gastro is neuropathy in the stomach lining, at least the way my gastro
doc explained it.

I also want to thank those that responded to my original post.  It
appears that the one that looks the most promising for me, at this time,
is the domperidone.
--
Jack Granowski
email @ redacted