Re: [IP] Is it a seizure or not?

> What a scary thing to have happen.  I was wondering if maybe
> Natalie's basal rates are set too high.  If she hadn't received a
> bolus within four hours of her lows, it sounds like a basal problem.

This sort of thing still happens to Lily occasionally (age 17 now), and
is usually related to the combination of extra activity during the day
and something unusual at dinner where we are not quite sure of the bolus.
So.... we still check at 2:30. This results in catching one of these
before it's a problem every couple of months.