Re: [IP] Re: good news/htron vs dtron

>thanks Brian,
>they didn't offer to let me try the dtron before i chose, maybe i should ask?
>the friend who told me that the htron was better for more active people is a
>new pumper like me, a college student.  She was told this by the disetronic
>dealer who sold her the pump.
>

>     Faith
>diagnosed 9-81
>new pumper!!
>started 8-21-2000
>
>There's nothing stronger than gentleness.
>                                               -- John Wooden

Hmm  with you starting pumping this soon I would think that you can be in
the power of choice program I would ask them about it.

I don't see what the difference would be between the D-Tron and the
H-tron..  just that the D-tron has more features which would make me think
that it could handle the activities of a active person better..   but that
is my own opinion..

Brian
Disetronic Trainer
soon to be MM trainer