Re: [IP] question

how    high   do  your sugar  get  before  you
> feel  ill    when   mines   get  around  250  i  get  so ill i have ot  go
> to  bed   now   mom  does not have that   promble  unless  hers  is
around
> the  500 s   thatnk  louann

This is probably going to vary per person.  I used to not feel a difference
until I was 500 either.  Now a days, I can tell when I am in the high 200's.
So I would say it depends on the person and maybe even how long you've been
diabetic.

Melissa and pumpy