Re [IP] education Type 2

So glad to hear they are "former". Sadly outdated according to the ADA
guidelines. The 1997 guidelines do not have those numbers as OK for fasting.
Those numbers belong in the diagnostic range!
I would venture to say that the health educator is also practicing as an
expert who is clearly NOT an expert. Buyer beware!

<<"Diabetes education" class from Cigna taught by a
Health Educator, not a CDE. She insisted 150 fasting was excelent
control for all diabetics. I have in  1997 and 1998 had two internests
(former drs of mine) tell me 200 was very acceptable for fasting. As I
said former.>>

Barbara A. Bradley, MS, RN, CDE