[IP] Re: Is it a seizure or not?

I don't know if it was technically a seizure or not. Maybe it was
a mild one?

When my daughter (now 10, dx'd at age 6) had her seizures (one at
age 7 and one at age 9), she was completely unresponsive and
totally unaware of the situation or anyone/anything around her.
She just lay there jerking and twitching with her eyes rolled
back in her head, as well as drooling (very scary!) I had to give
her glucagon both times to bring her out of it (she came to soon
after the shot was given.) I'm quite certain what she had both
times was a seizure.

Tracy said:
I called her doctor and she said it was not a seizure, but
the meter for the ketone check was wrong.  The last time it had
happened, the
CDE said it was her muscles contracting and they were "going
through withdrawa
ls" because she had been low several days at certain points and
the lows deple
ted her liver of glucose.  I went to other mothers about this and
they said th
at this happened to their child and it was a seizure, very small
but it was.
So I need some help here.  How many more times do you think this
could happen
before we get a real seizure and was this really seizures she was

Take care, Kerri, alulitsuti (mother of many children) due 4/12
"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today." Cherokee proverb