[IP] Great News!

Hello Everyone,  I haven't posted for a while but I have posted several times
before concerning pregnancy and diabetes.  I just wanted to let everyone know
that my beautiful daughter was born on Monday and is as healthy as can be.
She weighed 7 bs. and 9oz and was 19 in. long

Pregnancy is so much easier with the pump that without.  I have 2 other
children I delivered while on MDIs.  The pump makes for a much easier time.
I am having some problems getting rates readjusted though.  Guess we will

I just wanted to thank everyone for all the great info on here and all of the
support you guys give.

Dee Dee
(Mommy to number 3 - Emily Ann)