Re: [IP] Open door and syringe hanging out

and have learned that I really should keep my minimed pump in
>that black leather case that it came with so the door cannot open
>inadvertently again!

Wow that WOULD be scary!!!!  Yes it is a good idea to keep the black case
on.  If fact my trainer told our pump group that for MM pumps--they are only
under warranty if they are kept in the black case.  But of course if you do
buy one of their little pouches I am sure they would be happy with that!

email @ redacted
Type I for 44 years
Began pumping w/MM 507C 8/31/99
.....and loving it