[IP] dog bitten

Hello all,
    Its been a number of months since I have posted here. I finally
caught up reading all the posts and I mean each and every one of them
since Feb.  Anyway, in Julu I was bitten by a pit bull while working. I
ended up taking the rabies series.  I am thankful for my pump.  I had to
do numerous adjusments wiith my basals during my truamatic experience.
(  I think more realated to stress and tissue trama than the vacine
though)  Anyway I will say that when I was bitten that my life most
certainly was on my mind but I was worried about landing on the pump or
ripping it loose.  It actually did better than me,  Not a scratch!  They
make them tough and I'm thankful.  I'm doing better now and I am
thankful its all behind me.  Sheila