Re: [IP] Is it a seizure or not?

Hi Tracy,

What a scary thing to have happen.  I was wondering if maybe
Natalie's basal rates are set too high.  If she hadn't received a
bolus within four hours of her lows, it sounds like a basal problem.

Do you have the book "Pumping Insulin?"  I would highly recommend it
along with "Stop the Rollercoaster."  These are great resource books.
You can order them on-line at Amazon.com and probably order them
through local bookstores.  You can also order them through Torrey
Pines Press at 1-800-988-4772.  The prices from my 1996 issues are:

Stop the Rollercoaster - $21.95
Pumping Insulin - $19.95

Cindy, mom to 13 y/o Noah, dx at age 9, pumping since 7/99 and
Micah, age 10