[IP] Re: d tron

In a message dated 8/25/00 3:42:32 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Hi all,
 Am I mistaken or is the Dahedi pump and the D-Tron the same thing?  I am
 also in the "Power of Choice" program and was told the pump will hopefully
 be out by the end of Sept.  We will see.
 Debi & Baby
 H-Tron 7 days and lovin it!!! >>
Hey Debi,
I'm on day 6 here!  ;) I'm loving it too.
D-tron is the new disetronic, dahedi is an entirely different pump that was
made by a company that disetronic bought.

    There's nothing stronger than gentleness.
                                              -- John Wooden