[IP] Carla's cat

In a message dated 8/25/00 3:42:32 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I also had a cat who could sense high's- I often wondered if he could
 ketones- However- word of warning to those of you who have cats- my cat
 chewed through my line at night-and Im grateful I even woke up (albeit with
 700 BG)!! It took me a while (long after the incident) to figure it out-it
 wasn't until weeks later that I found him biting a used, discarded line in
 the trash that I figured how my line got severed that night- PS- no more
 sleeping in my bed! _ Carla >>
LOL Carla,
I have noticed one of my cats eyeing my tubing bouncing around while i am
getting dressed, I keep saying no no no nonoo!!!!!!!

    There's nothing stronger than gentleness.
                                              -- John Wooden